02 03 Caity Says: Today's Wish List 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Today's Wish List

34
In a uni break today I did a little window shopping. I went through David Jones to smell some Hermes perfume and went to Myer to have a look at the new Sass & Bide range and found some pieces that I'm now completely in love with. Added to todays wish list are some other lovely pieces I've had my eye on.. and yes, I still want the Karan Walker sunnies!!








Sass & Bide bag, ring and dress

Needs Supply Co. bangles

Karan Walker sunglasses

Hermes perfume

Tom Ford perfume

And a special note to all of my followers or anyone who reads this blog.. go and smell the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille perfume, it is one of the most delicious scents I have ever smelt. 

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38