02 03 Caity Says: Colette Saves the Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Colette Saves the Day

34





Colette Glam Evening Necklace, Country Road shirt and Jennifer Kate Fur Vest

This statement necklace recently saved my outfit.

Last friday night, the team from Glam Adelaide and myself went to the Rundle Mall fashion parade.

I was wearing my orange jeans with a white shirt and black heels and had the feeling my outfit was a little bland.. so walking down the mall I spotted the new 'Colette' store and decided I'd pop in to see if they had anything to spice up my outfit. Luckily enough they had the amazing, and coincidentally named, Glam Evening Necklace!

I love a statement necklace with a plain white shirt - and it goes perfectly with the amazing Jennifer Kate fur vest! 

You can get this and so many other amazing (and cheap) Colette pieces from Westfield Online!
http://www.westfield.com.au/au/retailers/colette-accessories/products/glam-evening-necklace~516188

- Caity x

PS - If you want to check out the photos from the Rundle Mall fashion parades, head to the Glam Adelaide website; http://www.glamadelaide.com.au/main/

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38