02 03 Caity Says: Kiehl's Adelaide Launch 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kiehl's Adelaide Launch

34

Last Friday night (April 13) was the VIP launch party to celebrate the opening of the brand spanking new Kiehl's Adelaide store at Burnside Village!



Throughout the night we were able to wander around the store - test out products and get expert advice whilst sipping on sparkling!

The New York Village style party also included a Harley Davidson out the front and a photo booth complete with NYC themes props.

Social photos by Alice Healy

And an Adelaide event would be nothing without the Glam Girls from Glam Adelaide - Kelly & Gen (and get recently started her own blog - make sure you check it out; http://girl-about-gown.blogspot.com.au/ )

For the night I chose to wear my brand new orange Arnsdorf dress from the wonderful girls at My Chameleon - which I was supposed to reserve for my graduation but I just couldn't help myself!

- Caity x

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38