02 03 Caity Says: Face of the Aelaide Fashion Festival 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Face of the Aelaide Fashion Festival

34

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the Face of the Adelaide Fashion Festival Launch at the Hotel Richmond, where it was announced that Melissa Johannsen (MJ) from Finesse Models would be the face of this years Adelaide Fashion Festival (looking amazing here dressed in local brand Necia)

MJ with local designer Cristina Tridente 

This years festival is stepping it up to another level with the inclusion of events such as the Gentleman's Lounge and Style Workshop with Arthur Galan - And with the return of infamous shows such as the Finesse Lingerie Show and the Advantage SA Young Designers Showcase and so many more amazing events like vintage fashion shows - its sure to be an amazing year! I just can't wait to get amongst it all and support South Australian fashion!

WHAT I WORE 


I decided to dress it up and wear my Willow dress that I bought for my 21st birthday, paired with some slightly trashed black shoes (don't judge me.. they're the most comfortable pair).
Worn with my Michael Kors gold watch and my favourite House of Harlow bangle and spiky ring!

Can't wait for Adelaide Fashion Festival - looks like its going to be a good one.. but aren't they all!?

- Caity x

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38