02 03 Caity Says: Good Food & Wine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Good Food & Wine

34

Last Friday night I was very lucky to be invited to the media launch of the Good Food & Wine Show, an intimate dinner of about 25, including Masterchef George Calombaris.

Glam Adelaide's own Gen Whaites and myself (sporting my faovurite Jennifer Kate Fur)
image via Glam Adelaide

Throughout the night we were treated to some amazing produce such as my personal favourite Jansz sparkling on arrival. We also got the chance to listen to the superstar chef as well as sitting down and chatting with him through the course of dinner. Dinner included (but was definitely not limited to) some amazing blue swimmer crab cakes, an delicious cheese platter and some decadent desserts!. 

images from the night from my Instagram @caitlinjjohns

The Good Food and Wine Show will be held at the Adelaide Showgrounds from Friday, 12 October to Sunday, 14 October, for its third year in SA! I cannot wait to get along, I am particulalry excited for the Cheese Alley and the Pamper Zone (where if you buy a bottle of Skinny Girl cocktails you get free papering.. sounds like a great deal to me!)

If you're in Adelaide make sure you head along - it is sure to be an amazing and delicious day out!

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38