02 03 Caity Says: Working 9 - 5 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Working 9 - 5

34

Ginger & Smart Phenomena Shirt in Glass, Saba Rachelle Heel in Steel, iPad, Barkins Whitewash Panel Skirt, Givenchy Nightingale tote, Barkins Charlotte Camisole in Yoghurt, Sass and Bide Life in My Books Cami, Ksubi Canvas Skirt

I'm very excited to say that as of the November 5 I will be starting a new job, and finally getting to work in marketing. So I figure, I'm starting a new job, so I should get a new wardrobe. 

I love the basic black skirt as a work staple, but I've never been the conventional type when it comes to clothes, so I'm more inclined to go for something a little different. In this way I also prefer something a little different from the traditional white shirt - which is why I'm going for the light green shirt from Ginger & Smart.

And it is my personal belief that all working women should have a fabulous designer bag and iPad - well thats what I'll be telling myself to justify my purchases. 

Wish me luck!

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38