02 03 Caity Says: Sun's Coming Up 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sun's Coming Up

34

Tigerlily Sun Dress, Tony Bianco Bleeker sunglasses, Low Luv Circle Moonstone ring, House of Harlow Double Finger Pyramid ring, House of Harlow Stone Top Skull Cocktail Ring, Sole Society Deloris Sandal

One of my favourite things about an aussie summer is the complete feeling of relaxation that brings out a little boho in everyone. I love the look of a brightly printed kaftan with plain leather sandals, big shades and tonnes of rings, bracelets and necklaces. Personally I prefer just to stack up on rings (I find necklaces and bracelets get too annoying in the heat).

And then if you want to go out for a drink.. all you have to do is swap your sandals for some chunky wedges, and you're ready to hit the bar for some summer cocktails. 

I can't wait until I'm on holidays when I can channel my inner boho beach babe!

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38