02 03 Caity Says: Lap of Luxury 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lap of Luxury

34

A Class is the name of the new Mercedes Benz model.. and also perfectly describes the event itself, class all the way! The event was held in the courtyard of the Art Gallery of South Australia, such an elegant and luxurious spot that was the perfect for the Mercedes-Benz brand.

Shout-out to Foster Hill PR for the above image!

Guests sipped on Moet while being treated to a spectacular runway show featuring the best of the best from Muse Boutique on King William Road.. Josh Goot bomber vest styled with leather pants.. yes please! In fact there was so much amazing Josh Goot on display I almost had a meltdown! I got so swept up in the atmosphere and the Goot.. and the Moet that can you believe it I actually forgot to take a photo of the new Mercedes-Benz A Class.. which wasn't that the main reason we were there? My bad!

But above is a photo of the amazingly luxurious Mercedes-Benz A Class, which I can tell you from first hand experience feels as luxurious on the inside as it looks on the outside (yes, I went and had a sit down). And I've just been told that the A Class is actually cheaper than a Holden Commodore, WOW... I know which one I would prefer to be driving!

I felt that an event this luxurious deserved a new purchase.. and with that reasoning I quickly ran down Rundle St to Gorman and snapped up this AMAZING Modern Love Shift Dress that I had been lusting after for days! With my new dress I wore my trusty Tony Bianco Hopkins, Michael Kors watch with Luv Aj bracelet, Mezi Necklace and Mimco bag!

Nothing like a night of luxury to start off your weekend!

- Caity x

PS. Find more photos of the amazing clothes from Muse Boutique on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/caityj.says

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38