02 03 Caity Says: LA BOHEME 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

LA BOHEME

34
Isabel Marant skirt, Witchery boots, Karen Walker sunglasses, Comme Des Garcons clutch, Samantha Wills bohemian ring and Marc Jacobs iPhone case

Today in Adelaide we had the most surprisingly beautiful, sunny morning - blue skies, no wind, the sun shining.. it was almost enough to make you forget that its Winter. On days like this my inner boho comes out.. leaving my hair naturally wavy, adding in a couple of plaits and piling on layers of gold jewllery.

Today I thought was the perfect time to wear my new Isabel Marant skirt for the first time - teamed with  my slouchy Witchery boots - it definitely felt like Summer for a minute there. But with the week ahead forecasted for rain.. we'll still only be dreaming of Summer.

- Caity x

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38