02 03 Caity Says: C A M E L 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

C A M E L

34

I'm having a real love for camel at the moment. The amount of street style photos I have seen of stylish Parisians and Londoners sporting oversize camel coats makes me wish we were also going into Autumn/Winter as well. I am also having a moment with white pants. Moving into the warmer months I feel myself wanting to break away from my uniform of black. However I'm still yet to find the perfect pair of white pants.

images via fashion gone rouge, pinterest, style scrapbook

I am in love with the second image - her outfit is so chic and fresh - I love everything about it. Sometimes I feel myself getting wrapped up in the fashion of the moment, and then images like that one really pull me back to the idea of effortless style instead of chasing trends.

-Caity x

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38