02 03 Caity Says: BREAKY JAR 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BREAKY JAR

34
My chia-oats with a view of Rundle Street

I've had a lot of people ask me about my morning breaky jar, so I thought I would share it with you all. My Overnight Chia-Oats Jar is the perfect breakfast for those of us who are always on the go. I love getting my workout done before work (otherwise I get too tired after work and end up bailing) and having a breakfast that has already been prepared is exactly what you need.

1/3 cup of rolled oats
1 tbs of chia seeds
2/3 almond milk (I love using Clean Body Clear Mind Almond Milk)
put into a jar or bowl and leave overnight!

I always crave banana after a workout, especially a gruelling morning bootcamp session at Fresh Fitness, so lately I've been topping my oats with banana, Loving Earth Buckinis and cacao nibs! Other days I love adding fresh berries; the great thing about these oats is that you can add whatever flavours you want to it.

Other variations that I've made have been a vanilla version, adding a scoop of vanilla protein power, and a chocolate version where I add a scoop of chocolate protein power and a teaspoon of cacao power.

Enjoy!

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38