02 03 Caity Says: M U S I N G S 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

M U S I N G S

34
images via mslarabingle instagram account, camille over the rainbow, fashion gone rogue, death by education, maiden sydney, garence dore, net a porter, oracle fox & streetstyle 

Its been a while. For so long (almost 2 years) I have been focusing on work and promoting the Rundle Street East brand in Adelaide, and although I'll be sad handing over the reigns, I'm so excited for the new adventure I have before me.

A new beginning gives me the chance to reassess my goals and get back to those things that are important to me and make me happy. It also give me a great opportunity to refresh those things in my life that have become a bit stale (my wardrobe being one..) and grow as a person. 

So today I'm getting back to what I love doing - and sharing some beautiful images that have been inspiring me lately. 

- Caity x

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38