02 03 Caity Says: P R O V O C A T I V E 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

P R O V O C A T I V E

34

image taken by me and Golightly 

I'm so excited say that Adelaide now has an Agent Provocateur store. When it comes to undergarments I'm usually one who opts for comfort instead of style, reaching for the bonds three pack before anything else. However, I think there is definitely something to say for the French philosophy of wearing gorgeous, sexy matching sets under everyday clothes. It makes you stand up that little bit straighter and gives you an extra air of confidence. I don't know if I'll ever be one of those girls who will wear their fancies every day, but for a special occasion, Agent Provocateur (next to the new David Jones shoe department) is the first place I will be going to pick up something special.

If you haven't ever had the chance to check out Agent Provocateur lingerie in person I definitely recommend it. The detail and fabrics used in their pieces are just too gorgeous to go past! 

- Caity x

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38