02 03 Caity Says: DREW 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DREW

34


The Chloe Drew Bag; the bag of my dreams.

The bag that you've seen draped across your favourite celebrities and fashion bloggers is the Chloe Drew Bag, and to say I'm obsessed is a bit of an understatement. Here's me, sitting in front of my laptop on NET-A-PORTER willing myself to press that 'Press to Shopping Bag' on a small bag that is almost $2,000 and I just can't do it. 

Shopping around online yesterday I stumbled across an almost identical bag for under $100 and I'm torn. Yet again there's me about to press that add button and agin I couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to buy the knock off either. 

And honestly, I would rather work to save enough money to buy the original, because then when I look down at this delicious bag I would be able to really appreciate it, and not feel guilty that I bought a fake.

images via manrepeller, time for fashion

For now, I will just continue to love Drew from afar. 

- Caity x

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38