02 03 Caity Says: TRENDS I LOVE THAT DON'T LOVE ME BACK: BACKLESS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TRENDS I LOVE THAT DON'T LOVE ME BACK: BACKLESS

34


Welcome to the second installment of Trends I Love That Don't Love Me Back, and this time the trend I'm devastated to stay that I'm not going to be sporting is the backless spaghetti strap look. Whether it be a casual summer cami top or dress or a gorgeous Dion Lee silk gown (rocked above by Carmen from Chronicles of Her), the backless, spaghetti strap look (or whatever you like to call it) is just effortlessly sexy.

images via chronicles of her, le fashion, gary pepper, harper and harley

Like my previous installment, this is one of those trends that us ladies with able chest find so hard to pull off, gravity just is not on our side for this one. The curse of the chest is that 99% of the time I have to wear a bra, and having a big strap at the back just ruins the whole carefree, sexiness of the backless spaghetti strap. Ah well, no awkward back strap tan for me this summer *sigh*

- Caity x

PS: See Part 1 of Trends I Love That Don't Love Me Back: The Deep V

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38