02 03 Caity Says: THE RETURN OF ALEXIS GEORGE 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

THE RETURN OF ALEXIS GEORGE

34



Okay well Alexis George  may not have technically gone anywhere but for me this show marked a bit for a rebirth of the brand. Because of my school proximity to the Alexis George store, it was the go-to place to get a gorgeous dress for our school formal, and although the designs were stunning thats all I really thought of when I heard the name - enter the Alexis George runway show at Adelaide Fashion Festival.


The show was magical, kinda of an enchanted forest meets Studio 54 vibe with exquisite detailing, cuts and accents. I have to say my favourite piece from the show was the plunging sequinned dress. You can just see a supermodel gliding into an exclusive party wearing this dress - its definitely brought back a bit of glamour!

- Caity X

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38