02 03 Caity Says: TRENDS I LOVE THAT DON'T LOVE ME BACK: MAXIS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

TRENDS I LOVE THAT DON'T LOVE ME BACK: MAXIS

34


This post could have just as easily been called #shortgirlproblems. I thought I would use a couple of Instagram and snapchat pics for this one to help illustrate what I'm talking about. One is an Instagram pic from Zanita Wittington with her supermodel legs, the other comes from awesome little pocket rocket photographer / blogger Jessie Bush from We The People; see what I mean? There are two kinds of people when it comes to maxis, those who can pull them off with an effortless grace, and those who its just never going to be a viable option for. 

Like Jessie, I adore this dress, but as soon as I saw it on the runway (and then again walking past the Zimmermann store) i just sighed internally and thought, there is no way I could wear that. The rest of these photos show how the other half live, and making my point for me are the gorgeous Candice Lake and Zanita Whittington. 


images via we the people snapchat, zanita, candice lake

So to all my shorties out there, lets just sit back and keep praying for those long legs, and in the meantime make friends with your tailor, because we're always going to need them to take up our hems.

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38