02 03 Caity Says: HAPPY NEW YEAR! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

34


Happy New Year everybody! I'm sorry its a little later than everyone else but (like a lot of others) I spent the first day of 2016 at the beach trying to shake off the reminisce of a good night. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for tuning in to Caity Says, it means the world to me to have your support and I hope to bring you so much more in 2016


New years resolutions are daunting to me because it brings with it a sense of impending failure, but for the new year I want to just focus on doing more of what makes me happy, and I hope that you all have the same hopes for yourself. As I sit here in the fresh air and morning sun listening to Jamie XX, preparing for next Thursday's concert, its hard not to feel optimistic about a new year, it brings with it so much promise and excitement, and I'm going to make the most of it. 

- Caity x

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38