02 03 Caity Says: HOW TO HAVE FUN WITH ALL BLACK AT WORK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

HOW TO HAVE FUN WITH ALL BLACK AT WORK

34

I know I've talked about my love of wearing all black before and this is definitely reflected in my work wardrobe. To avoid falling into the "neat casual" work pitfalls, I try to pick pieces with a bit of intrigue that I can wear both casually and for work to keep things interesting. 


Photography by Shauna Voon

I love both of these pieces because they're such a cool take on a classic top and pants combo. The Christopher Esber top has beautiful detailing, and the one arm on one arm off is something I just love, and the Dion Lee pants are slim leg but with an overlay which makes them look wide leg. Picking fun pieces like this with classic shapes ensures that you'll never get bored!

- Caity x

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38