02 03 Caity Says: MBFWA: DION LEE RESORT '16 / 17' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MBFWA: DION LEE RESORT '16 / 17'

34


I've got to say the Dion Lee Resort Collection has got to be one of the highlights for me, not that I was actually there in person but oh my goodness these off the shoulder tops. As soon as the runway pictures came flooding through my Instagram feed I just fell in love and knew I was going to have to make them mine. For me, this is what is Australian fashion about, a mix of high quality fabrics, architectural designs and clever tailoring that still have a relaxed feel to them, and that is exactly what Dion Lee delivered. 

 Images via Getty Images

I really love how versatile his pieces are and the layering in the styling of this collection is perfection. In addition to these extremely delicious off the shoulder pieces I'm crushing hard on the sparkly little mini, maybe slightly impractical but when its that pretty who really cares!?

- Caity x

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38