02 03 Caity Says: S E V E N T I E S 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

S E V E N T I E S

34


Maybe this isn't a traditional 70s outfit.. my mum tells me "no one wore skirts over pants", but hey, I thought it might be fun to play with some layers for Autumn. I love the combination of the sheer panels and tassels on the Alice McCall top, the suede of the skirt and the dramatic flare of the Georgia Alice pants -  left me feeling pretty groovy. 

Layering isn't something I've played too much with in the past, but in an effort to become a little more economical with my wardrobe I've decided to try it a little more. Layering is a great way to work some of your spring / summer pieces into your autumn / winter wardrobe. 

Photos by Shauna Voon

Shoes // Tony Bianco (similar)
Pants // Georgia Alice
Skirt // Sportsgirl
Top // Alice McCall
Sunglasses // Celine

- Caity x

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38